We provide a wide variety of services to help individuals with disabilities seeking employment.
Typically, individuals are referred from a counselor with one of these great state agencies:
- Missouri Division of Vocational Rehabilitation(MDVR)
- Rehabilitation Services for the Blind
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Division of Developmental Disabilities
- Central Missouri Regional Office
Need help contacting the right agency?
We are here and glad to help you get started!
Our services are individualized. Meetings are scheduled by appointment only and we continue working with each person until their needs or goals are met. No two people will have the same journey and that is okay!
Our team is ready to help you start your journey toward a great career.
- Assess: We start by helping you determine your individual strengths and interests
- Identify: We help you develop your optimum career plan based on your strengths and career interests
- Goal-setting: We’ll set goals together to help you keep moving forward
- Skill Building: We’ll connect you with the right resources to build the skills you need for gainful employment
We believe that all people benefit from finding gainful employment. Whether you are looking for a part time position to supplement your income or benefits or a full-time career, we are here to help you navigate the often complicated process of finding a job.
Find A Job Program
We provide wrap-around supports to help you with finding a job. No matter what barrier stands between you and your employment goals, we are here to help you find the best path forward.
Support in Getting the Job May Include
- Job trials in the community
- Gaining knowledge of current and future job openings
- Creation of job placement possibilities
- Resume, thank you and cover letter development
- Assistance completing job applications
- Practice interviewing
- Understanding pay and fringe benefits
Support in Keeping the Job May Include
- Balancing personal and work demands
- Assistance with workplace interactions and duties as appropriate
- Problem solving on the job
- Exploring advancement opportunities
- Follow up for 3-12 months
Ready to get started? Contact us today