Want to join our team?
Job Point is a great place to work! We serve people from a wide variety of backgrounds, so our employees come from a wide variety of experiences and backgrounds, too. We are proud of our team and the work that they do. If you join our team, you’ll be joining a family of people who are dedicated to serving others, invested in the community and passionate about their work.
Why work at Job Point?
- Rewarding work – help others make significant life changes
- Flexible schedule
- Most staff have the ability to work remotely at least part of the time
What makes us different?
- Generous time off
- Longevity – Our team loves their work and it shows with staff with longevity
- Tangible proof of success when persons served meet their goals
- Customer service is priority one, and our staff are included in our customers
- We care about our staff and take care of them
- Family atmosphere; all voices are heard
Why We Serve Others
- We believe that all people are worthy of the same access to opportunity, employment and education or training.
- No matter what their background, we believe that employment and education are key factors in transforming a person’s life.
- We believe that our community as a whole benefits when all its citizens are given a chance to work, learn and grow into whole and fulfilled people.
- Jobs have the opportunity to create significant life changes for people.
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Time Off
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits for full time staff
Employee of the Year Story
Each year, Job Point selects its most valuable member. This decision is never easy and neither is our work.
We are pleased to present Lucky Ogbomo, our 2020 Employee of the Year. During the height of the pandemic, many of our staff were not comfortable working at job sites in the community, so Lucky stepped up and took on the bulk of the coaching hours to make sure Job Point’s clients had the support they needed. He jumped back and forth to help coach three different workers, all at different sites, on multiple days, evenings and weekends. He worked many hours, whenever and wherever he was needed. In addition, he also exclusively conducted all job trials for candidates in career exploration services.
His friendly demeanor and caring attitude have endeared him not only to Job Point’s clients, but also to their employment partners. His positive and energetic spirit is truly appreciated. He has shown tremendous commitment to Job Point, its candidates and the community all with a smile on his face and a cheerful greeting wherever he goes. Thank you, Lucky, for all you do to help our candidates.
Testimonials from Other Employees
This is not a job, it has become a part of my life’s mission. I currently live in the KC area yet refuse to go to “work” in KC because my home/loyalty is to the work being done in Columbia, MO through Job Point”’
I have been at Job Point for over 6 years. I’ve been working in Social Services for almost 30 years and this is one of the most rewarding jobs. Job Point is an amazing company. We go out of our way to find ways to say ‘Yes, we can help’.”
Want to join our team?
Check our current Job Openings