Want to join our team?
Start your application process online.
View Job Point’s currently: Available Staff Positions
Job Point is a great place to work! We serve people from a wide variety of backgrounds, so our employees come from a wide variety of experiences and backgrounds, too. We are proud of our team and the work that they do. If you join our team, you’ll be joining a family of people who are dedicated to serving others, invested in the community and passionate about their work.
Why work at Job Point?
- Rewarding work – help others make significant life changes
- Flexible schedule
- Most staff have the ability to work remotely at least part of the time
What makes us different?
- Generous time off
- Longevity – Our team loves their work and it shows with staff with longevity
- Tangible proof of success when persons served meet their goals
- Customer service is priority one, and our staff are included in our customers
- We care about our staff and take care of them
- Family atmosphere; all voices are heard
Why We Serve Others
- We believe that all people are worthy of the same access to opportunity, employment and education or training.
- No matter what their background, we believe that employment and education are key factors in transforming a person’s life.
- We believe that our community as a whole benefits when all its citizens are given a chance to work, learn and grow into whole and fulfilled people.
- Jobs have the opportunity to create significant life changes for people.
- Competitive Salary
- Earned Time Off
- Health, Vision, Dental benefits for full time staff
Employee of the Year
Each year, Job Point selects its most valuable member. This decision is never easy and neither is our work.
We are pleased to acknowledge someone who consistently goes above and beyond. Their long career in human services shows a deep internal desire to help others. Over the past six years at Job Point, this person has always put the candidate’s goals first to ensure success. This might mean taking calls and text messages any time – day or night, on weekends and holidays. It means endless hours of meeting with candidates, staunchly advocating for them and helping them find success through compassionate coaching and practice interviewing. Then, endless hours of meticulous report writing. This staff member has the highest standards for Job Point and the people we serve. Their sound judgement and excellent communication skills are invaluable. Our team relies on their unfailing ability to meet expectations. Our partner organizations, other stakeholders and clients regularly deliver rave reviews. Our 2021 Employee of the Year is Senior Advisor Bryon White. Bryon, thank you for your dedication and tenacity to see our job candidates succeed.
Testimonials from Other Employees
This is not a job, it has become a part of my life’s mission. I currently live in the KC area yet refuse to go to “work” in KC because my home/loyalty is to the work being done in Columbia, MO through Job Point”’
I have been at Job Point for over 6 years. I’ve been working in Social Services for almost 30 years and this is one of the most rewarding jobs. Job Point is an amazing company. We go out of our way to find ways to say ‘Yes, we can help’.”
Want to join our team?
Check our current Job Openings